Position: Operations Assistant.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closes: 3rd August 2023
Duties and Responsibilities
Administration - Day to day administrative tasks
- Document management- manage paper and digital documents through organization, filing, and creating templates.
- Record daily deliveries, evaluating new shipments, and analyse different suppliers.
- Schedule and coordinate office activities i.e., meetings.
- Compile daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Point of contact with customers and stores.
Product Manufacturing – Oversee all production matters.
- Prepare material for candle making and candle production.
- Carry out testing and quality control.
Sales, Marketing and Research.
- Social media management.
- Website management: ensure website is functional and updated.
- Market research: identify competitors, identify competitive strategies/ promotions/events/holidays etc.
- Identify prospective clients.
- In person selling.
- A degree/diploma in business related fields with 2 years working experience.
- Knowledge of Office Administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, PPT) and Canva.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
- A creative mind with an ability to add value to the company.
- Friendly :)